Business Plans and Cash Flow Projections
A professionally prepared business plan is not only a strategy document, it is the best means for:
- obtaining financing
- attracting investors,
- assessing current and future financing needs,
- establishing breakeven points,
- establishing a guide to gross margin analysis,
- identify expansion opportunities,
- assessing staff requirements
- identifying and justifying the need for capital asset additions
- seeking investment opportunities.
Issues we address:
- determination of a business structure (incorporation vs proprietorship or partnership)
- establishment of a bookkeeping system
- registration for sales taxes
- establishment of a year end date
- outlining the type of expenses a business can deduct
- creditor proofing tactics
- remuneration and more
Purchase and Sale of a Business
We advise on:
- selling/acquiring shares versus the assets of a company
- tax implications arising from these transactions
- relevant agreements
- performing due diligence studies for potential businesses.
Assistance in Obtaining Financing
We can assist you in:
- connections to various chartered banks
- negotiating financing terms
- reviewing leases.
Various situations can demand that the value of your business be known – divorce, need to sell your business, estate freeze, corporate reorganizations including the crystallization of the enhanced capital gains exemption.
We assist owners in determining a reasonable estimate of the value of their business. Should a more formal Valuation be required, one of our chartered business valuators can be called upon.